Sunday, January 16, 2011

John Paul II Beatification

What a wonderful thing to blog about!  What can I say about this Pope that hasn't already been said?  He was my first Pope, being a convert.  I can't explain how I felt without seeming silly.  I loved him.  He was such an inspiration.  He was such a saint, living among us, and how incredibly blessed we were to have him.  I wish I could go to Rome to be there for the ceremony, but alas, funds will not be available for that.  But I am so happy that this is happening.  I was one of those along with the crowd at his funeral that were praying "Santo Subito".  It warms my heart that he is being recognized so soon.  What a privilege it was to witness his life.

St. Pope John Paul II, the Great!

John Paul II, we love you!

1 comment:

  1. Amen, Jenny! I feel the same way about Pope John Paul II, and I'm thrilled that he is being beatified so quickly.

    ReplyDelete